Reply by Lifesaver2000

  • Advertise with us

Posted on doweling into face frame jig

View Lifesaver2000's profile


551 posts in 3046 days

#1 posted 07-25-2012 06:36 PM

It is possible the Wolfcraft Dowel Pro Jig will do what you want, and can at times be picked up for about $19.95 on sale on Rockler or Amazon. I have the jig but have never needed to do what you are saying, but the directions have instructions on how to do it (if I understand what you need to do).

You can read the directions at the link below (PDF file)

I think they call it a “T-butt joint”

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics