Reply by Don

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need help on a turned piece - polyurethane and Mylands Friction Polish

View Don's profile


2 posts in 2145 days

#1 posted 07-07-2012 05:41 PM

Not sure if you are still looking for a solution, but you can use a heat gun to strip the poly, it will also melt the friction polish (the wax), but at least that would allow you to apply a new coat of poly and let it cure up.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics