LumberJocks

Reply by Sawdust2

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Spray Booth

View Sawdust2's profile

Sawdust2

1467 posts in 2684 days


#1 posted 2626 days ago

I used an old stove exhaust fan. Because it was near grease it had to be spark free.
You need to make sure you fan is sparkless because almost all spay (except water) will be somewhat volatile.

-- No piece is cut too short. It was meant for a smaller project.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase