Reply by Bobmedic

  • Advertise with us

Posted on cabinet doors with removeable panels?

View Bobmedic's profile


379 posts in 2824 days

#1 posted 05-28-2012 12:20 PM

You could use Glazer points or MLCS has matched stile and rail cabinet bit sets for glass panels. You make them just like any other cope and stick panel then rip a thin strip out of the back that makes a rabbet, then put the panel in and use the piece you ripped out and nail it back in. Here
Frued also has a set that uses a type of weather strip Here

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics