Reply by bandit571

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Stanley Block plane

View bandit571's profile


19713 posts in 2646 days

#1 posted 05-15-2012 03:22 AM

If you loosen that brass knob in front, the lever underneath it will open, or close up the mouth. The long arm on the rear is the Lateral adjustor.

-- A Planer? I'M the planer, this is what I use

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics