Reply by SnowyRiver

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need to drill 2 3/16" holes for recessed cabinet lights.

View SnowyRiver's profile


51457 posts in 3476 days

#1 posted 04-28-2012 03:52 PM

I use a hole saw attachment for my drill. One of the best hole saws is Lenox. They make them in the size you are looking for. They arent cheep, but they really work well.

Lowes usually has them.

-- Wayne - Plymouth MN

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics