Reply by DS

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Self Adhesive Laminate

View DS's profile


2917 posts in 2417 days

#1 posted 04-25-2012 05:38 PM

It is called PSA backed laminate. (Pressure sensitive adhesive)

-- "Hard work is not defined by the difficulty of the task as much as a person's desire to perform it.", DS251

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics