LumberJocks

Reply by Sparks500

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Delta Unisaw Tripping

View Sparks500's profile

Sparks500

185 posts in 386 days


#1 posted 12-07-2017 01:24 PM

Stop feeding it mushrooms..

Seriously, what kind of breaker are you using? Running a straight resistive heat load on a breaker and combining it with a large motor surge may have damaged the breaker. Try using a different breaker if you have a similar one in the panel.

-- A good day is any day that you're alive....


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com