LumberJocks

Reply by Sparks500

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Breaker Burned Up

View Sparks500's profile

Sparks500

201 posts in 507 days


#1 posted 08-20-2017 12:51 PM

Thats a constant high load and the heat weakened the spring. Hope it didn’t damage that panel bus.
Ditto on LEDs.
Using them as a switch usually won’t wear out that part of the breaker, but will the actual switching mechanism.

-- A good day is any day that you're alive....


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com