Reply by woodluc

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What type of GLUE would this be?

View woodluc's profile


11 posts in 2355 days

#1 posted 02-13-2012 10:43 AM

Id say that it would be doubled sided tape also, but i have never seen it sold in anything wider than 6-30mm wide rolls. Maybe you can get wide rolls from a wholesalers.

I think that the stuff in the aerosol can is also a contact adhesive.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics