Reply by cloakie1

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What type of GLUE would this be?

View cloakie1's profile


204 posts in 2522 days

#1 posted 02-13-2012 08:47 AM

i have just remembered about another product…can’t remember the name but it came in an aerolsol can and you just sprayed it on left it still it tacked off and then rolled you fabric into place….probably getit from an upholster i think

-- just get stuck in and have a go!!!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics