Reply by Loren

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Arched Crown Molding?

View Loren's profile (online now)


10476 posts in 3670 days

#1 posted 02-12-2012 04:25 AM

You can do it with a planer/moulder set up with a curved feed
jig. Belsaw, Woodmaster, Powermatic, Craftsman, RBI and others
have made planer/moulders that will do these cuts.

The cut can also be done with a Williams and Hussey style

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics