Reply by cloakie1

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What type of GLUE would this be?

View cloakie1's profile


204 posts in 2579 days

#1 posted 02-10-2012 07:23 PM

i think it is like a double sided tape as well…when i was playing table tennis i could buy a sheet of double sided sticky for replacing the rubbers on my bat….i would think the same stuff would be ideal for what you want as well…can’t remember what it was called tho

-- just get stuck in and have a go!!!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics