Reply by Loren

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Ever see a hand plane that adjusts like this????

View Loren's profile


10241 posts in 3610 days

#1 posted 01-10-2012 01:01 AM

That’s the like adjuster in a Stanley-pattern spokeshave. There are
some planes like some Kunz or Groz models I may have seen that
style of adjuster on.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics