Reply by johnm59

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Wards powrkraft RA saw

View johnm59's profile


1 post in 2305 days

#1 posted 01-02-2012 06:09 PM

Try this place. My father-in-law had the same problem a year or two ago and was able to get the switch from them. The web site is but it only has contact info so you either have to call or email them. Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics