Reply by superstretch

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Anyone know what this is?

View superstretch's profile


1531 posts in 2715 days

#1 posted 12-28-2011 10:54 PM

Its actually a specialty screw driver for round heads >_>

Nope.. definitely a burnisher.. wish I had one :)

-- Dan, Rochester, NY

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics