Reply by Nicky

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Anyone know what this is?

View Nicky's profile


695 posts in 4116 days

#1 posted 12-23-2011 09:35 AM

It’s called a Tri-Burnisher. Used to create a hook on a cabinet scrapers

-- Nicky

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics