Reply by Bill White

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What is a California Framing Hammer?

View Bill White's profile

Bill White

4950 posts in 3989 days

#1 posted 10-29-2011 09:52 PM

It is a neander answer to the pneumatic framing nailer. They have a place in the arsenal though I don’t use one. Usually have a “waffle” face.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics