Reply by Knothead62

  • Advertise with us

Posted on A new saw stopping device!

View Knothead62's profile


2600 posts in 3198 days

#1 posted 10-08-2011 08:16 PM

If you can show that your patent is significantly different than another, you can get a patent issued. Or wait until the patent runs out.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics