Reply by Cozmo35

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Who does inlay ?

View Cozmo35's profile


2200 posts in 3030 days

#1 posted 09-28-2011 02:22 PM

Jim Finn, you are exactly right. It is called “Double Bevel Inlay”. That I did not know. I usually get this done on my scroll saw by tilting the table and cutting the two pieces at the same time. This will allow on piece to fit into the other like a cork. See, I already learned something! Thanks you to everyone else also. Your input has taught me somethings as well. I would also like to thank you all for your well whishes on my anniversary! :-)

Keep the comments coming. I will check in on the forum when I get back. Take Care!!!

-- If you don't work, you don't eat!.....Garland, TX

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics