Reply by Jim Finn

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Who does inlay ?

View Jim Finn's profile

Jim Finn

2496 posts in 2524 days

#1 posted 09-28-2011 02:50 AM

It is called “Double Bevel Inlay” I do it a lot. Do a search for it and you will find a lot of good info on this method of inlay.

-- "You may have your PHD but I have my GED and my DD 214"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics