Reply by reggiek

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Who does inlay ?

View reggiek's profile


2240 posts in 3269 days

#1 posted 09-28-2011 02:22 AM

Are you sure you do not mean segmented? I have always considered inlay as a method of imbedding a piece of wood or material into a different piece of wood…but not all the way through. Segmenting is where you take different pieces of wood and put them together to form one piece…perhaps it’s just a matter of semantics but maybe a picture would describe the method you are interested in?

-- Woodworking.....My small slice of heaven!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics