Reply by William Shelley

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help with inked/painted wood panels

View William Shelley's profile

William Shelley

587 posts in 1614 days

#1 posted 12-13-2016 11:48 PM

You might try a sanding sealer.

- bondogaposis

Ok thanks. There appear to be different “sanding sealers”, some are lacquer + zinc stearate, others are dewaxed shellac, or even something else. should I go with the lacquer-based ones as I’m topcoating with lacquer?

-- Woodworking from an engineer's perspective

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics