Reply by MatthewW

  • Advertise with us

Posted on New here with a few table saw motor Qs...

View MatthewW's profile


23 posts in 2489 days

#1 posted 09-05-2011 06:33 AM

Well I managed to get the motor bearings pressed on and the assembly back together. There is much less noise and vibration now. I ended up using a copper pipe to tap it on, as suggested on another forum, and the size was just right. I put the rotor in the freezer and the bearings in the toaster oven (every house should have one of these) to help everything slide on easier. I still need to get a couple more bearings for the arbor when I pick up the other pulley, but progress is being made.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics