Reply by Fred Hargis

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Is there anywhere I can get a replacement measurement scale with DECIMAL inches for table saw fence?

View Fred Hargis's profile

Fred Hargis

5236 posts in 2730 days

#1 posted 10-05-2016 11:04 AM

Wasn’t the one at MSC a vertical oriented scale?

-- Our village hasn't lost it's idiot, he was elected to congress.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics