Reply by bwaslo

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Is there anywhere I can get a replacement measurement scale with DECIMAL inches for table saw fence?

View bwaslo's profile


13 posts in 860 days

#1 posted 10-05-2016 04:34 AM

I ran into a possible solution on the ‘bay. Someone is selling “Blem Cosmetic Second PEC 36” Flexible 5R (/10/100/32/64ths) machinist rulers”, which looks like it might do the job with good apparent precision. There is also a thicker but wider “rigid” version there, which has the 1/100s on the right side for my fence, so I’m probably going with that one.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics