Reply by Tom Coster

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Price Sticker Residue

View Tom Coster's profile

Tom Coster

120 posts in 2805 days

#1 posted 07-30-2011 12:38 AM

Available at auto parts stores is a product called “wax & grease remover.” It is sold under numerious brands. It usually comes in quart & gallon cans. It is used in the auto body industry to remove contaminants that would cause top coat systems to fail. It works well on tape glue. It’s much less caustic than thinner and it will not raise grain. It removes just about anything that would cause any wood finish to fail.

-- Tom, MI, SC

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics