Reply by crank49

  • Advertise with us

Posted on home insurance

View crank49's profile


3747 posts in 1870 days

#1 posted 06-27-2011 06:36 AM

I am in Tennessee, so things may be different for you of the northern inclinations, but I get my insurance through Farm Bureau. They are used to insuring farms which are almost always businesses. Thay don’t have a problem with my shop; I did add a rider to cover the cost of my machines. Even with the rider their rates are better than the regular homeowners policy I had before.

-- Michael :-{| Don't anthropomorphise your tools, they hate it when you do that.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics