Reply by jimintx

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Question about rust on metal-to-metal sliding surfaces (Jointer)

View jimintx's profile


864 posts in 1818 days

#1 posted 07-20-2016 09:29 PM

I know the rust remover is phosphoric acid.
I don’t know:
What’s the best place to buy phosphoric acid?

-- Jim, Houston, TX

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics