Reply by JasonIndy

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Ridgid Jointer / Planer JP0610

View JasonIndy's profile


187 posts in 3402 days

#1 posted 05-01-2011 05:24 AM

My understanding is that what we call a jointer here in the US is called a planer in Europe. What we call a planer here is called a thicknesser overseas. I think that’s why items are labelled “jointer/planer.” Could be wrong, just what I’ve been told.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics