Reply by bubinga

  • Advertise with us

Posted on How do you make plumb vertical holes, i.e. dog holes in a 4" thick bench top?

View bubinga's profile


861 posts in 2633 days

#1 posted 04-17-2011 05:39 AM

A Brad point bit would be much better, I used what I had
I have used the guide block method for tapping threads ,straight , works great

-- E J ------- Always Keep a Firm Grip on Your Tool

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics