Reply by ChrisForthofer

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Miller Falls lever cap source?

View ChrisForthofer's profile


150 posts in 3265 days

#1 posted 04-13-2011 05:38 AM

The highland woodworking parts appear to be Stanley. Are they interchangable? Like I said, this will be a user, a servicable tool is all I am after. Thanks for the link and tips for parts.


-- -Director of slipshod craftsmanship and attention deficit woodworking

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics