Reply by cranesgonewild

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Turquoise for Inlay?

View cranesgonewild's profile


344 posts in 3150 days

#1 posted 03-12-2011 06:11 AM

There’s a product called InLace you should check out.
Have a look at there InLace kits, which includes the resin, hardener, measuring cups, etc.
And at the bottom left hand side, you’ll find the InLace retailers, such as WoodWorkers Supply.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I heard good things about it.

-- I'm a Fungi --

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics