Reply by Jim Finn

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help needed buying a small set of CARBIDE BURRS

View Jim Finn's profile

Jim Finn

2656 posts in 2920 days

#1 posted 01-22-2011 02:34 AM

I also do intarsia and I have burrs I got from mastercarver.

-- Website is No PHD just a DD214 and a GED

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics