Reply by TheOldTimer

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Poring from a metal can

View TheOldTimer's profile


226 posts in 3114 days

#1 posted 01-03-2011 01:26 AM

I don’t know if they still carry it but Home Depot sold a spout that fit the top of the thinner can. I purchased two of them about a year ago and they really work well. You may want to check the paint department. It is called a Snap & Pour spout. They snap over the opening of the can. Here is a link for what you are looking for.

-- TheOldTimer,Chandler Arizona

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics