Reply by Jack Barnhill

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Poring from a metal can

View Jack Barnhill's profile

Jack Barnhill

366 posts in 3362 days

#1 posted 01-02-2011 11:58 PM

I’m confused. I thought the OP was talking about cans of thinner, the rectangular 1-gallon cans with the little screw off cap. Or, is he talking about the round 1-gallon paint cans?

-- Best regards, Jack -- I may not be good, but I'm slow --

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics