Reply by Elksniffer

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Shaping a seat with a grinder in the cold weather

View Elksniffer's profile


101 posts in 3391 days

#1 posted 12-10-2010 12:01 AM

It would be called a scorp. Takes some elbow grease. That leaves a rough surface and it is followed by a travisher and then a compass plane for the hand tool enthusaist.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics