Reply by Paul C.

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Calling all galoot´s and handtool users - what is this rare plane used for step closer

View Paul C.'s profile

Paul C.

154 posts in 3244 days

#1 posted 11-21-2010 11:36 PM

Looks like a side rabbet plane, after a fashion.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics