Reply by ShannonRogers

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What are these tool?

View ShannonRogers's profile


540 posts in 3964 days

#1 posted 10-04-2010 07:54 PM

Looks like turning tools for hollowing. Or dental tools for really big mouths.

-- The Hand Tool School is Open for Business! Check out my blog and podcast "The Renaissance Woodworker" at

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics