LumberJocks

Reply by Raftermonkey

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Don't fall asleep while driving.

View Raftermonkey's profile

Raftermonkey

560 posts in 1508 days


#1 posted 1395 days ago

95% of drivers say,” OH S#!” right before they wreck. The other 5% are from Mississippi and they say, “Hold my beer and watch this s#!.”

-- -Zeke- "I hate to rush off, but I gotta go see a man about a log"


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase