Reply by bruc101

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Trying to identify a Router Edge

View bruc101's profile


1200 posts in 3539 days

#1 posted 09-04-2015 04:48 AM

We do solid surface countertops and we use different size cutters and drop edge build ups to get the size profile needed.
That profile can be called wavy edge and ogee depending on who makes the cutter and what you want to call it and what they want to call it and the size of it. I think maybe a large ogee cutter would give it to you. If you have a small one run and edge on a piece of scrap and see if it looks like it. It actually looks more ogee to me without the bead.

-- Bruce Free Plans

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics