Reply by Woodcanuck

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Old man eyes need help

View Woodcanuck's profile


128 posts in 3000 days

#1 posted 06-18-2010 06:02 PM

You can also google ‘Windows Magnifier’, there’s an accessibility tool in Windows for the visually impaired that allows you to magnify parts of the screen. This might take some getting used to, but I used to work with a guy who used it very effectively.

-- Ian - Life's a game, if you don't play, you can't win.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics