Reply by GerryB

  • Advertise with us

Posted on 220V table saw and wiring

View GerryB's profile


69 posts in 2820 days

#1 posted 08-25-2015 03:46 PM

First, IF you’re renting or in a government lease, Ask for permission to change it. Get that in writing! (DAMHIKT) I’d be asking someone at work to take a look & advise me on the best way to do it. This assumes your name is not based on your job. If that is the case call an electrician. Remember, what you install (like a sub box) immediately becomes a permanent part of the structure, and cannot be removed later.
R/Gerry USCG (Ret)

-- The pursuit of excellence is gratifying and healthy. The pursuit of perfection is frustrating, neurotic, and a terrible waste of time. Edwin Bliss

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics