Reply by Fred Hargis

  • Advertise with us

Posted on what are the shims between the table saw top and cabinet?

View Fred Hargis's profile

Fred Hargis

5017 posts in 2549 days

#1 posted 08-03-2015 12:17 PM

At least you realized they were shims, a lot of guys think those are just washers. I don’t know of a way to figure out where they go…they only time I’ve fooled with them I was careful to keep track of which corner they came from.

-- Our village hasn't lost it's idiot, he was elected to congress.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics