Reply by donjoe

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What tool is this?

View donjoe's profile


1360 posts in 2995 days

#1 posted 04-24-2010 05:19 AM

I’m not real sure but look closely at the back of the motor slider and it looks like the word CRAFTSMAN printed on it.

-- Donnie-- listen to the wood.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics