Reply by revieck

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What tool is this?

View revieck's profile


262 posts in 3032 days

#1 posted 04-24-2010 05:09 AM

Looks like a stacked dado blade on the radial arm saw. A stacked dado blade can be adjusted for cutting various widths of grooves. Dados will cut,lets say,a 3/4in. wide by 1/4in. deep groove in the side of your panel for glueing your book shelf into. |

-- Don't be at the airport when your ship comes in!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics