Reply by Eric_S

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Do I need a new router table plate

View Eric_S's profile


1565 posts in 3195 days

#1 posted 04-19-2010 09:14 PM

Reme, I’m already looking at the rockler ones :)

MyFathersSon, you may try and see if Dynamat would work on the underside of the plate. Dynamat is sound dampening material I would use on car doors to dampen vibrations from speakers for car audio performance. You can probably get the same stuff under a cheaper generic name. Dynamat is sold at Best Buy and a lot of car audio stores or online.

-- - Eric Noblesville, IN

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics