Reply by Dick, & Barb Cain

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Surge Protection

View Dick, & Barb Cain's profile

Dick, & Barb Cain

8693 posts in 4323 days

#1 posted 03-15-2010 11:57 PM

You should ask your power company to put a recording devise on your meter.

You may be getting low voltage from your transformer.

I had a dimming problem at our lake home, & burned out two saws.

The power co. put a recorder on my line, & they ended up changing my transformer.

No charge to me, & no more dimming problems.

-- -** You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ****************** Dick, & Barb Cain, Hibbing, MN.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics