Reply by Chase

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Air Lines and dust collector hoses

View Chase's profile


448 posts in 3204 days

#1 posted 03-08-2010 05:12 PM

If you go to Lowes or homedeopt they have a product called PEX tubing. It comes in a variety of sizes and is rated to hold air or water at up to around 170 psi at room temperature. It is pretty cheap by the foot, and is flexible enough that you can make gentle bends out of it. The sharkbite press on connectors and adapters are a little expensive, but all you need to work with the stuff is a plastic tube cutter. I use it in a number of places in my shop for air supply.


-- Every neighborhood has an eccentric neighbor. I wondered for years "who was ours?" Then I realized it was me.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics