Reply by kimball

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What is good for plugging holes in Acrlyic plating?

View kimball's profile


323 posts in 3291 days

#1 posted 02-03-2010 04:33 PM

If it is acrylic (plexiglass), you can buy acrylic rods to fill the holes. They can be glued with a product called “Weld-on #4”.
If it is polycarbonate (lexan) you need Weld-on #55. Thats the only product that I know of that sticks to lexan.
But then again, why bother filling the holes at all? The extra holes won’t hurt anything.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics